DC Sound Lab

Wow

The ability to purchase but not know how to run that gear bugs me... I'm sorry....

Not gonna bash Kyle, this is why we are here. Before I got on SMD, I had no clue what I was doing either.

I feel you man.... i really do... and im ALWAYS the one telling everyone to calm down.... ALWAYS..

but man,.... it just kinda stings, when there are cats out there that can buy, but cant understand the begining of the process?!?!?!

from a couple that works hands to bone,..... and that struggles rubbing 2 nickels together,.. it stings..... at times,.. thats all....

but, i digress, and apologize......

sorry OP...

EDIT - at the OP, a sincere apology.... ask away...

EDIT EDIT - OP check your pm's...

Edited by KyLar96

Wow

The ability to purchase but not know how to run that gear bugs me... I'm sorry....

Not gonna bash Kyle, this is why we are here. Before I got on SMD, I had no clue what I was doing either.

I feel you man.... i really do... and im ALWAYS the one telling everyone to calm down.... ALWAYS..

but man,.... it just kinda stings, when there are cats out there that can buy, but cant understand the begining of the process?!?!?!

from a couple that works hands to bone,..... and that struggles rubbing 2 nickels together,.. it stings..... at times,.. thats all....

but, i digress, and apologize......

sorry OP...

EDIT - at the OP, a sincere apology.... ask away...

EDIT EDIT - OP check your pm's...

your good man i completely understand where your coming from. Thats why im trying to learn. I was raised to work for all i have so if it makes you feel better my mommy and daddy didnt buy it for me cause i hate those people too

Ill be the first one to admit that I was a fucking noob ass moron when I started. I had no clue about electrical, thought I could run 10000w on a 220a alt and 4 small stinger batteries...actually did this. If you said voltage, I would say "huh"? That is just the start of my stupidity too. If it werent for this site and guys that knew what they were doing that were patient enough to answer my stupid questions, I wouldnt be able to build the type of system I am building right now.

I didnt have a day like i wanted,.. and tossed it on here,...

i am sorry.....

I am ALWAYS the dude telling everyone to calm down on a post..... guess i had to open my mouth at the wrong time, on the wrong person....

sorry...

If you want to learn,.. this is the place, and these are the people........

good luck...

im a go sit in the corner with my face in a beer....

double check how you have the speaker wire ran into the amp.. try a different + and -... id give it a shot at least

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4