That looks bad ass kingsuv.

I also gotta say go with whelen, their products are on par with their competitors. These are most likely the same strobe kit that many emergency vehicles.

The cheap kits you see at your auto parts store wont even compair to whelen, nor would street glow for that matter.

I have a revolving dash light made by whelen and its super bright and has multiable speeds.

Whelen, as far as I'm concerned, is the best. There are others out there like federal signal (can't remember the exact name, but I think that's it). If you want to go a little cheaper, you can get the Plasmaglow 100w strobe kit. It can only do 2 pairs though, but still not bad. Oznium.com has it for 174.99 plus shipping.

http://www.oznium.com/plasmaglow-strobe

DO not get the cheap stuff from an auto parts store. Not that bright (20watts max). They wash out during the day and still don't look to bright at night. TO give you an idea, here is a pretty crappy vid.

http://media.putfile.com/Meteors-and-StreetGlow-Strobes

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i use sho me strobe in my explorer. u can find strobe at www.galls.com for a nice price. i have a 120 watts strobe pack and i think it has 15 patterns.

here a video of my lights after a fire call. its not as clean as kinsuv lol

th_GEDC0004-1.jpg

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

sweet vids yea i think im going to go with the ones that kingsuv said. i really like those i dont mind spending the money as long as its going to last. id rather spend the once and deal with it once then have nothing but headaches and wind up spending that same amount of money and still not being happy you know what i mean.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Whelen, as far as I'm concerned, is the best. There are others out there like federal signal (can't remember the exact name, but I think that's it). If you want to go a little cheaper, you can get the Plasmaglow 100w strobe kit. It can only do 2 pairs though, but still not bad. Oznium.com has it for 174.99 plus shipping.

http://www.oznium.com/plasmaglow-strobe

DO not get the cheap stuff from an auto parts store. Not that bright (20watts max). They wash out during the day and still don't look to bright at night. TO give you an idea, here is a pretty crappy vid.

http://media.putfile.com/Meteors-and-StreetGlow-Strobes

lol those ones in that video are junk wow its like turning my headlights on and off.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

I bought plenty of the cheap strobes to have bought 2 sets of the good ones.

I figured if the Whelen brand was good for the POPO then it should work for me.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)