4 XL 15s w/ M2 motors on 2 DC 5Ks...all in a C-pillar wall

Hopefully Mostar won't mind, here's a sneak peek.

9D5835D6-E571-4675-886F-296FB02295F0-86361-00000E8D521A33E2.jpg

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Good idea with the spacers. I've built a 3rd row wall in a trailblazer so I know it's tight! Keep up the great work.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

They're only 3 inch spacers, and it's still pretty comfortable to sit in. They might not look the best, but it's better than having a headrest dent the dustcap.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

They're only 3 inch spacers, and it's still pretty comfortable to sit in. They might not look the best, but it's better than having a headrest dent the dustcap.

or a dustcap dent the back a passengers dome :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

This build is guna be sick. Every time i see one of these trucks im like hmmmm 415's and now someone is doing it. Very cleanly. Defintly subbed i wana see how this comes together and take some notes.

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

It's getting closer. Only a couple small things to button up. Gotta put the mechman 270 back in, finish up the wiring, and wait for a couple things from Geoff at project db.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived