70yr old pulls gun on me for having my system loud... :O

X2 what system?

what kinda system?

Only 1 Hifonics Brutus 2600 watts powering 4 15's in a custom box tuned to 35 hz., i'm only getting like 650 watts to each sub and they can handle 1000 watts rms

260amp DC power alternator,

RF compents in the front doors and 2 6x9 kickers in the back powerded by a 800 watts (max) 4-channel boss amp.

I can already imagine once i double the power to the subs and add kinetik batteries. :o

One thing about this whole thing sticks out to me. You have a concealed carry permit but didnt have your weapon? Might as well not have it at all. It is the times that you think there is no way you could possibly need your weapon to defend you life that you find yourself wishing you had it. Not smart my friend.

yeah i know. (bows head down in shame). I always have it with me in my truck but the day before, i took it out since my little brother was going to help me wash my truck from the inside. didn't want him to go call of duty on me. Just completely forgot to put it back and the next day this shit happened!

I personally just think i forgot for a reason that day as i was well within my right to protect myself right after being verbally treathened and having a loaded pistol pointed at me.

Damn Texans! Fucking crazy!

You probably should have moved just because somebody was obviously pissed because he could hear you. It doesn't matter how secluded it looks, if people in their homes can get pissed over it you might as well park in front of their house. Plus, being a place you go frequently its not the first time he had to sit and hear you.

-Drew

true dat but i had no idea anyone could hear me. didn't know my system was that loud...i guess now i know. Now i have to find a new spot to adjust my shit.

I bet if you would of turned your stereo down when he showed up and just said sorry for bothering ya sir and listened to him vent for probably 1 min you wouldn't of had the business end of a gun in your direction. What he did wasn't right by any means but use this as a lesson learned.

i know what you mean and yeah of course i wouldn't want to get killed or kill anyone over adjusting my system. still i don't think i could take hearing anyone "vent", bitch, disrespect me for more than a sec. Now that doesn't mean i would have pulled a gun on him but still. I thought i was being respectful enough to go away to what i thought was a seculed area and he should have noticed that. If i was him i'd be like, "hey man, could you please lower it down. i live on the other side of the park and i can hear it pretty loud". i would have not issues with that and immediately lowered it.

But yea...lesson learned. don't get old people pissed off...they might pull a gun on you. LOL :P

I dont give a shit how old that bitch is! You dont pull out guns unless your life is in danger. I say he needs jail time and his guns took. Its a felony to do what he did over a fucking radio. Bullshit if he came at me like that i would assume he ment me harm an i would have blown his fucking head off. Sone people dont need guns and that man is a prime example of that. You just dont do that. I dont pull guns unless its needed. A loud radio is not a reason. Like i said his old ass needs a felony charge on him . End of story!

AMEN!

Wow... I would have shit myself and ran as well!! I just applied for my pistol permit here in NY, for a concealed carry. That means you CANNOT advertise the weapon, put it on display, threaten with it, etc. You can only present the weapon when you are in "immediate danger" and require it to defend yourself or others. You hadn't threatened him at all, use this old man as an example! He's old, he should even know better than us...

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Wow... I would have shit myself and ran as well!! I just applied for my pistol permit here in NY, for a concealed carry. That means you CANNOT advertise the weapon, put it on display, threaten with it, etc. You can only present the weapon when you are in "immediate danger" and require it to defend yourself or others. You hadn't threatened him at all, use this old man as an example! He's old, he should even know better than us...

just a quick correction. I DID NOT run! LOL dame news cast put that in to make it more interesting. I simplyl backed up and got cover behind my truck. :) Even if i would have "ran", i was around empty lots...no buildings or trees or anything. The nearest building was like 1/2 block away.

1 1/2 blocks on the other side of the park is hardly far enough to be blasting your music for 15mins. Bass is gonna resonate and piss people off. Also, telling the old guy to shut the fuck up and leave wasn't the brightest thing to do. Just glad you didn't get shot or the laws on bass would have been in question.

just a quick correction. I DID NOT run! LOL dame news cast put that in to make it more interesting. I simplyl backed up and got cover behind my truck. :) Even if i would have "ran", i was around empty lots...no buildings or trees or anything. The nearest building was like 1/2 block away.

Glad you are ok bro but the way I see it IF the old man did want you dead I think you would've been. Which is why they say DONT pull a gun to threaten someone because IF you dont use it and the other person IS armed they just may retaliate and kill you

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived