About 3 hours into the campaign now. Not being harsh but it might sound like it.

The story is good but sometimes I feel like I missed or didn't know what was going on.

The graphics are a little above average but nothing game changing. Water could be a little more realistic and actually seeing enemies can be hard to spot.

Also multiple times there have been big delays where nothing happens. I finish taking out all of the enemies and until I randomly walk a certain direction it doesn't progress. Fine if I was the team leader or had a marker where to head but that isn't the case.

Had it completely stop at one point in a sniper mission. Took out a couple RPGs and then the next goal was to take out the SAM and no options or target were available. Restarted the mission and that time the helicopters took out the target.

Not a default brightness adjustment like most games have now. Was very hard to see in areas before manually adjusting the brightness.

I am enjoying the game and story but those are just the bad things I've noticed. Guns are realistic and sounds are great in the game. Controls are quick to get used to. Will continue to play and plan on finishing the game and possibly going back to the video store to see if the code is in the booklet. Lol. If not oh well. I definitely would not call this a COD killer at all unless BLOPS2 is exactly like the last. Battlefield 3 campaign was far better IMO than Warfighter. I'll update later this week.

Edit: also I HATE how I sometimes I have a team of almost 6 or more soldiers and yet I've seen them only take out maybe 2 enemies so far. Every grenade thrown is at me, every bullet fired is at me, I just feel other games are better about making you feel like you have a team fighting together and not just shadows around you firing blanks.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Now I was 20 minutes into a mission and walking towards an entrance to breach and once I got there I couldn't do it. The command was gone. Reload from checkpoint screen went black. Have reloaded the entire game 3 times now and it sill wont load. Grrr

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I can honestly say ive only had one problem with the campaign so far. The orders are not clear enough. I havent run into any game breaking bugs like you however. Strange..

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

I'm stuck on the mission called "Preacher" you have to chase a guy through a village and his compound then escape. While escaping the first gun fight you stop for in a round circle building after clearing out the enemies I can not go anywhere. Me and mother are stuck waiting at the doorway with no options to breach. I see the word breach while walking to the doorway but once there it's gone and reloading from a check point will not load. Just redid the entire mission for the same damn outcome.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I'll pass on this one then.. Bf3 aint broke.. Don't try to fix it ;)

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

yeah im not that far into it but i havent had any issues. sniping is hard as fuck. you shouldnt have to do a hold over with a 308 at 100 or 200 yards. especially as much holdover as it required. door breaching is kinda cool. all in all its a good time filler before black ops2 comes out. im not upset about picking it up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my daughter was not cooperating last night so i didnt even get to the mp

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.