Any diesel Lovers in the forum?

i might have a pic somewhere but i just rearended someone on the way to town and i gave her a black eye but shell be alright in a week or so and ill get some new pics. My dream diesel is a toyota tundra body, frame and suspension with a 12 valve cummins decked out with a custom drivetrain.

What, are you going to put it in the bed and just carry it around with you? lol.. doubt the tundra frame will stand up to a 12v in the front. Put a 4bt in the front with twins, then you'll be doing ok.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

cant figure out how to post the damn pics

With a hyper link from a place on the net where you uploaded the files to, not to your computer where you copy/pasted the files from your camera.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I own a 2010 dodge ram 3500 lifted 6.5 inch on 37.14 wide truck as arp head stud valve spring fluid damper colt stage 3 cam silver bullet 64 mm turbo @60 psi

Also have a g56 gorrila transmition fully loaded with twin disc clutch short trow shifer bd exhaust brake electric 5 inch dumbs and 150 hp inject with 120% over industrial injection pump

The truck is getting a custom install right now then its getting an 11 inch long arm lift with traction bar and external reservoir shock it will be sporting 40 inch by 15.5 on novokane 22 inch rims its also getting wraped in a matt black debadged with recon light blacked out front roof brake light and brake light will post pictures once done

We are trying to hi 800 wheel hp on this setup its going back on the dyno soon its fast i can peg the speedo on 37 real quick

My friend as a camaro lt1 he ran hih 13 stock he now as a cam shift iit headers and some work done to is head lets just say he was pretty ashamed wen i took

5 truck lenght on him from light to light

mother of god...

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Just sold my most recent diesel. Had a 99.5 powerstroke f350 crew cab long bed dually. I've owned probably 15-20 diesels and in my opinion, you can't beat an LBZ duramax. I am still to this day confused why they stopped making them after such a short time. But a good buddy of mine has an 06 amarillo edition f-350 crew cab dually lifted 14" on 24.5 alcoa's with a built motor. It is the only 6.0 I have been in that I would own.

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

Love diesels, still kicking myself in the butt for getting a gasser sometimes. But I gotta admit I love my F150

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Just sold my most recent diesel. Had a 99.5 powerstroke f350 crew cab long bed dually. I've owned probably 15-20 diesels and in my opinion, you can't beat an LBZ duramax. I am still to this day confused why they stopped making them after such a short time. But a good buddy of mine has an 06 amarillo edition f-350 crew cab dually lifted 14" on 24.5 alcoa's with a built motor. It is the only 6.0 I have been in that I would own.

The LBZ and the LMM that came after were the exact same motor, just a different tune.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

The LBZ and the LMM that came after were the exact same motor, just a different tune.

Right. And I prefer the ECM tuning on the LBZ. Plus, the LMM has the DPF, which I don't like.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Archived