Anyone in so cal area know of any shops that might be able to inspect a whipple and change the oil in it and whatnot? I picked it up for CHEAP but dont wanna bolt it on my motor without at least having it checked out but i cant seem to find anywhere that knows how to service them, anyone know a place?

Source: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

Speakers: Focal K2 Powers in kicks, Focal 165 kf v30s in front doors and American Bass super tweeters in kick panels.

Speaker amps: 2 Zapco 200.2s and a Zapco 360.4

Subs: 4 Dc LVL 3 10s under rear seat

Sub Amps: 2 DC 2.0ks

Deadener

Fiberglass

Suede

Sealed at the moment, will be building a ported box soon

La Verne, i wanna say its the 2.3, its the bolt on one that sits next to the intake manifold on 99-06 LS pickups. Got it for a Performance Tek 2400 watt amp i had laying around and a couple memphis 15s i was going to give away to a friend anyway, so even if i have to spend like 600 bucks to get it useable, its still a deal lol. Esp cause i got the amp and subs from a friend for free...

Speakers: Focal K2 Powers in kicks, Focal 165 kf v30s in front doors and American Bass super tweeters in kick panels.

Deadener

Fiberglass

Suede

I have heard of guys getting upwards of 800 HP out of these blowers with good motor setups, which sounds promising... lol

Granted i wont see anything close to that with a stock 5.3, but the plan is to build a stroked forged LQ4 punched out to 438 inches with some well ported LS6 heads with a big cam. But til then, i can only dream lol

Deadener

Fiberglass

Suede

Archived