Second Skin Audio

Opinions on my box design please :)

KingPepsi

Well I think I finally got it all sorted. The encluse net volume ended up a tad larger than I was hoping for but I got the tuning where i want it and the port length/area/area per foot are dead on and I think it should sound good. Heres the final design I hope!

Heres the Torres

391652_10152175600870648_1939139940_n.jpg

And the box

229858_10152175601000648_1411963217_n.jpg

This signature intentionally left blank.

:good:

Going bigger allows you the ability to tune lower... I see a lot of people tuning these around 38-39. Yours is looking good and the only advice I'd give you is to take it easy until you tune your infrasonic filter. Do werk son!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

that looks great!

Thanks! Not bad for my first box design huh? Thanks for all the help guys. Ill be ordering the acrylic soon and getting to business. I'll make sure i get some pics of the build.

Design seems solid to me. Id seriously run with it and get your wood cut before you change your mind. Box is a LITTLE on the large side, but as long as you're not overpowering them too much, you'll be fine. Those little monsters can take a beating, so I think the box will be just fine.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Design seems solid to me. Id seriously run with it and get your wood cut before you change your mind. Box is a LITTLE on the large side, but as long as you're not overpowering them too much, you'll be fine. Those little monsters can take a beating, so I think the box will be just fine.

Thanks. I was trying to keep the size within sundowns recommendations but i couldnt get the port tuning inside that small of a box. Its a hair bigger than I would have liked but its somewhat close. I am going to start building it very soon so i dont change my mind haha

Archived