Google Chrome question

I'm a Firefox user but as of a few weeks ago, after one of the updates, YouTube started freezing FF when exiting from full screen among other weird things associated with YouTube. Chromes browsing is a little bit faster, esp displaying the threads on here with a ton of YT vids, although the initial start up of Chrome is slower than Firefox

My question is, why in the fuck do you need to also hit Shift when copy/pasting so you don't include the formatting? That is fucking retarded.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Its like copying to word. You have to tell it to paste the plain text(right click) otherwise it is doing exactly as said - copying what you selected verbatim.

I'll look into it tomorrow. Perhaps there is a default setting you can change if it bothers you that much?

Ahh I guess I never tried the right-click and I see now there is a "paste as plain text", Chrome is kinda funky but I'm getting used to it, seems to be a lot more stable than Firefox

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived