Another Cowboys game.

they had 17 seconds to call a time out, instead they let the clock run to 6 seconds, so they had to kick a field goal, instead of another play then the field goal. it is the COWBOYS fault they lost nothing else. 51 yds was the kickers longest, he was kicking a 51, he was 2 for 4 from 50+, so why the fuck would you let the clock die so you cant make a play an try to move forward at least a few yards.

cant blame anyone except the cowboys.

I blame you :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yep but with the real refs it is consistent bad calls or good. They will have bad calls but a chop block when it is a tackle seems fishy. Then one bad call after another. They didn't overcome the bad calls so that didn't help. I don't like seeing any team getting screwed.

At least the boys showed they can work together. Look how they gave the ravens a heck of a run for it.

And they'll work together in the offseason as they watch the other teams in the post season as they stroke their "ego" lmfao!

You're are a mean girlyman lol.

Don't count them out yet. They can still surprise everyone.

At least the boys showed they can work together. Look how they gave the ravens a heck of a run for it.

And they'll work together in the offseason as they watch the other teams in the post season as they stroke their "ego" lmfao!

You're are a mean girlyman lol.

Well... sorry I can admit it. Like me being a yankees fan. With Jeter's injury? Series over, season over. He was the one consistent guy and now we have no one. Fuckin Cano is 0 for his last 22 before today, Tex is alright but A-rod and Granderson blow. So yeah... when you're all-star caliber players are basically guarenteed outs? And your consistent player, nicknamed captain clutch, is out? Game over. Season done. Just gotta be a man to admit it man

Sheena = pedobear

Archived