Anybody Know Where I Can Find Air Suspension System?

First off, your working backwards.

If your doing the stereo now, you will have to rip it all out to do the air suspension.

You WILL have to cut the rear cargo floor for the rear axel and bag brackets, the notch and clearance of the drive shaft.

The rear will all have to be custom made as there is no kit.

You will have to make a new sheetmetal floor and wheel tubs in the back. Relocate the gas filler door and raise the gas tank o get a fuel cell.

The front is pretty straight forward IF yiou have done them before. No kit that is bolt in for that either. But there is a weld in kit. It is a basic import torsion style bag kit. (if I am calling it the correct name)

Now that Xterra you have pictured is body dropped. I can't recall if it is a traditional or a stock floored body drop. And so much shit has to be relocated in the engine bay and the firewall tubbed.

So if your not put off yet, here is a quick ROUGH rundown of the price tag.......

traditional body drop..... $3000+

stock floored body drop......$6000+

4 link and sheetmetal the rear..... $3000

Front bag and tub firewall......$1500

And all this is after you spend close to $2000 for all the bag parts, compressors, tanks and valves and lines and fittings.

Still want to do that?

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

well yea your right about the doin it backwards, with the system, well i also have a 1989 nissan hardbody which i have bagged it, i have a set of 22's for it, just not installed, i did a body drop on it myself and installed bags, i've cut the wheel wells on it, though haven't installed the wheel tubs, i know what iam doin and the cost of a project like that, but i would be doin the work myself, i have all the tools, i just don't know where to start on a suv, i'll probaly just screw slammin the xterra and just slap the 22's on it and lower it some, and just keep workin on my 1989 hardbody, iam about to start puttin a wall in it with 2 FI BTL's 15's, i don't think my dad shouldn't have let me play with the welder when i was like 7yr. old, iam 17 now and i've done some of my buddy's truck but never a suv. so idk.

So if you have done a bag job before, then why ask where to get the stuff at?

You should know.

A SUV is the same as a truck....just 10x the work.

Sorry if I am skeptical, but pics of some of your bag jobs and definatly some pics of your body drop.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

i sold the truck that had bags and a body drop, i figure out how to do my xterra this weekend, my dad told me that anything that will work on a nissan frontier will work on a xterra because the whole frame and suspension is the same, so i have figured it out and start on lowering it. i appreciate all the inputs you guys put in.