Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!

Just curious, what info can you get/find on people, bigsix? I know you said ANYTHING, but I would be interested to see a list of examples. I don't care about the pedos info, but rather just what kinda info in gereral, if that makes any sense.

And how would you know how many times he flushes the shitter, even if he is local??

the shitter thing is a figure of speech....

But i can pretty much out whatever is needed. OP covered it pretty well. Cant/wont tell you anymore. Use your imagination. Some things are best left a secret.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

But back to the shitter thing, I could probably dig up his water bill, do the math based on usage, accounting for showers, dishwashing etc... And give you a rough estimate if you're into that sort of thing.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

But back to the shitter thing, I could probably dig up his water bill, do the math based on usage, accounting for showers, dishwashing etc... And give you a rough estimate if you're into that sort of thing.

THIS GUY^^^^ amazing sir

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

THIS GUY^^^^ amazing sir

Gracias. I typically only use my powers for good.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

THIS GUY^^^^ amazing sir

Gracias. I typically only use my powers for good.

Well, there's this one girl I knew back in elementary school ... :P:lol2:

I'm glad to witness another great example of just how awesome this community is.

wow man whats your job. how do you find all this stuff teach me your ways.

Archived