CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Need some help finding some info on a guy. Caught some 48 y/o pedo messaging my 12 y/o step daughter inappropriate shit on FB tonight. His FB says he lives in AZ but he claims he is in NH, which a quick google search confirms. I don't want to post his name or anything here but if anyone has a way to find out more on this guy I will pm you what I know. I want to make sure he isn't around here and just saying he is somewhere else. He hasn't crossed the line enough for the cops to do anything, they just said block him but all his fb friends are teenage girls and I don't want to worry about him just going on to the next girl. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
SnowDrifter Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 I say post his stuff here. That's some whacked out shit though ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
stevog Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 if all he has is teenage girls that should be enough evidence for police to investigate more into this. if they dont a teenage girl can be hurt or scarred for the rest of her life.
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Post his shit on here, bump this thread in the morning so Nate can see it. He'll get you all the info you need. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Noel989 Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 N8 were are?! Like haters said wait till n8 finds this and he'll find him Ive seen it done Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted October 15, 2012 Author Report Posted October 15, 2012 I don't want to post his info here because it will show up in Google if he does a search. This guy is smart so I'm being careful not to let him catch on. Once I found out about this I watched and had her keep talking to him for a while to see how far he would go. He has the same last name as some of her relatives so she thought she was related to him until she asked her mom who he is and we saw what was going on. The longer they talked the more he got comfortable with her but never crossed the line of soliciting a minor yet but was on his way when we made her get off. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Alright, just bump this thread in the morning, maybe change the title so Nate will see it. Then PM him the info. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
noe619 Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 save all conversations , pics and everything that can be helpful
REVOofRustler Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Any way you can post his info on here in a coded way? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Maebros Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 that is some messed up shit man. pm me i can find out some info for you. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.