Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I'll be on for an hour or so at 7 EST, so Kyle that means 5 i think your time. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 I'll be on for an hour or so at 7 EST, so Kyle that means 5 i think your time. Cool beans.... I picked up the same head set you have. They seem more than fine, And a wicked comfy. All i need. I shoulda known better. The only thing im worried about is the separate CHAT/GAME Vol control. But, i love the quick mute, and such.......... Guess ill see..... and see ya then bro ham.... Anyone else, Let us know..... Damn dude, we had such a killer time the other night. It was actually fun!!!??... Even on a bad game, it played fun, and correct. The way it should. You spent our SMD monies yet!!???.... Soooo cool you scored that. Your deserving man..... CHeers... See ya then.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Still have not spent it, just got dropped today. I am thinking about forking over an extra hundo and getting an XS charger, mine charges but as soon as the charger comes off the battery drops like a bitch. Be sure to start charging that headset now so you cans use it in game in an hour. I found I fiddled with the chat/game volume for just a little bit and then once I found a sweet spot I haven't touched it since. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 Cool... I got it plugged in to my laptop now.... Is that ok? Its blinking blue? so i assume its charging???!??... I dunno? Thanks for the suggestion. It was on sale too.... I think its exactly what im looking for. If so, ill buy another set for Laura, and give her wired pair to my boy Trey. His better half could use em......... anyway, thanks!... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 If you have a cell phone charger block that would be a little better. I think the mic glows red while it's charging, off when full, and blue when on? it turns purple when on and you hit the mute button. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 FUCK!!!... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 Your right!! its NOW charging...... Geeeeeeezus....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Well let that bitch cook on the charger then and be ready to get down at 7(5) lol. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 Well let that bitch cook on the charger then and be ready to get down at 7(5) lol. Roger.... and or 10-4...... Glad you said something....... i thought i was golden. Damn it.... Its all good now..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 4, 2013 Author Report Posted January 4, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.