sdavis Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 where are u guys setting your crossover points on your 4 inch stuff
ToNasty Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 I have my midranges at 100. And my midbasses between 60-80. There 6.5 though ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 I have my 4" Boston Acoustics Pros x-over at 200hz 12db slope feeding it's passive x-over. I'm feeding the set 345 watts from a t1000.4 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Btw, at that x-over point I can turn my alpine up to max volume and have no issues with the 4" trying to reproduce any damaging low end Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Guest Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 nothing under like 120-150 if you are throwing decent power to them
ALPINE408 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 i have my 6 1/2 mid bass at 80 to 160 4's 180 to 5k tweets 5,5k and up 12db slopes Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.