Even if the tepm sensor looks fine it could be reading someting totally different causing the computer to add too much fule. Un plug the temp sensor for the fuel injection and see if it will start then. May also have to check the plugs cause if they are fuel fouled they wont fire

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

pull one plug out again and see if its wet with gas.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

no play in the rotor and like i said 4 times before its not the spark or timing. i checked every plug and i'm getting great spark. and timing is dead on.

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

Like chevy,keith have said the temp sensor will cause this problem. So will the ignition module if it's going out or one section could be bad. Should be a blueish color spark. Or the regulator is bad fastest way to check that is just like you've done. The temp sensor I have to find my manual for checking them but the same cause you are having. The ignition module can be checked by a parts house if it come down to it. But if the temp sensor is cheap just replace it so there is no doubt with it. For this problem you are having the main causes are ignition module,temp sensor which is 5 out 10 times,fuel regulator the stuff you have done already. These are the main areas sir that would effect the fuel pressure.

Chevy what all did yours take to get going again.

i will try unplugging it and see what that does. and i check spark plugs and im getting great spark

After checking out the temp sensor, unplug the injectors and crank it to clear it out incase its flooded. Then plug em back in and shoot some starting fluid into the intake.

Archived