my plans are to add another apsm oe sell an upgrade to a good 2 to 3 k amp then upgrade mids an highs an put new deadner in the car or same plans if i switch vehicles just different box an configuration

When you upgrade deadener just use a couple layers of peal and seal. Its not the best but its pretty dang good.

Peel nd seel blows, been provin that 25% coverage of good stuff out does 100% of peel nd seel. And yes i have peel nd seel on my trunk lid around 90% coverage and it rattles like hell from 2 cvrs seeing less then 375 rms in a sealed box with around 2 cubes to each sub. Not worth it really when you can have way better for lil more

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

my plans are to add another apsm oe sell an upgrade to a good 2 to 3 k amp then upgrade mids an highs an put new deadner in the car or same plans if i switch vehicles just different box an configuration

When you upgrade deadener just use a couple layers of peal and seal. Its not the best but its pretty dang good.

I almost died from laughter for the first time in my life. :thanx:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Didnt mean to make it about peel nd seel. Only reason i used what i did was cause it was free. Kinda dreading when i upgrade cause ill have to scrape it off and it does stick good ill give if that. Im just guna wait around for some b stock audio technix probly get it for cheap. Might look into that if you havnt decided what brand of deadner you want

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

Woosp just saw you had AT listed. Let me know how it works out. Iv read lots of good stuff but always good to hear it from a guy in the same peel nd seel boat as im in

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

Archived