finkster Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Oh yeah, drugs is the answer. Might want to check out crystal meth. Maybe it is? I dunno. Works for me. I'm more of a RTFM kind of person. I take nothing away from lectures. Well, unless the professor is awesome. Only had one of those so far. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Sosebee Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 I really wish there was a legal cognitive enhancer. I dont do any kind of pills, I dont even like to take advil. And i've been doing practice test but the stupid professor set it so you cant see which answers you got wrong, only your total score at the end. Looking over power points and taking practice tests and pulling an all nighter. Lets hope thats the formula to passing the exam. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
Cardboardcat15 Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 5 hour energy. It helps me focus along with ridding my brain of the drowsiness i get when studying/in class. Cornell notes help too. Anything where you have to ask a question always helps with remembering. Just take down the important info on the right half of the paper, then go back and read what you wrote and on the left side write a question about the info. Also, (for future reference, seems to be too late now) teaching/talking with someone else about it helps people remember a lot. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
WastedTalent Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 I really wish there was a legal cognitive enhancer. I dont do any kind of pills, I dont even like to take advil. And i've been doing practice test but the stupid professor set it so you cant see which answers you got wrong, only your total score at the end. Looking over power points and taking practice tests and pulling an all nighter. Lets hope thats the formula to passing the exam. That's a douche of a professor. But eh, in a sense, my professor is the same. Makes you take these stupid assessments that I fall asleep during and ANY answer is right. You submit it and "you got this shit wrong"... wtf? But the video thing (it's hard to explain) acted like I was right. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.