Sosebee Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 As a typical college student I wait till the last night to cram for an exam. As of now I am just procrastinating and searching SMD all night. Anyone have any good study habits or techniques, besides dont wait for the last minute?? 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
taylorpro Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Re-do the homework's relavant to the this exam. At least try to look them over. Maybe do some practice exam's if any have been posted? The best thing to do is keep exposing yourself to as much material as possible. Makes it more first nature for the exam 1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123
WastedTalent Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Re-do the homework's relavant to the this exam. At least try to look them over. Maybe do some practice exam's if any have been posted? The best thing to do is keep exposing yourself to as much material as possible. Makes it more first nature for the exam Perfect. Lol. You want to basically take the test before the test. So if there's multiple practice tests as they'll be close to the real test. Think of it like the ACT or SAT. What'd you do? Multiple multiple practice tests. Sheena = pedobear
Noel989 Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Get up early and redo homework before the test. In my current math class it's a 2 hours session so we do review the first hour and the second half take the test My teacher has kept stats with classes that don't do review before And overall he said by doing review before tests increasing about 15-20% higher And no it's not an easy class he's one of the hardest teachers but he's a good one and explains really good Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Babyjuice Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Best way is to use the SQ3R system. SCAN QUESTION RE-CITE RE-READ REVIEW. helps alot and helps you keep the material fresh in mind. BABYJUICE
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Scanning and taking notes is the way I do it. I f you sit an d read a chapter word for word, you won't retain shit, it gets boring. Just keep glancing over the material and jot notes you think will be tested. Then study those notes. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
WastedTalent Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Scanning and taking notes is the way I do it. I f you sit an d read a chapter word for word, you won't retain shit, it gets boring. Just keep glancing over the material and jot notes you think will be tested. Then study those notes. My only problem with that... is usually I'm wrong. "This right here? Will be on the test. I gotta know this like the back of my hand"... I take the test and "SHIT!! IT'S NOT HERE ANYWHERE! I LEARNED THE WRONG STUFF!!!" Lol. Sheena = pedobear
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Thats why you pay attention to what the instructor focuses on in class. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
finkster Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 I don't learn that way, I have a lab research paper I'm doing right now on osmosis and diffusion and it's due in a couple hours. I work better under pressure. I also never go to any of the lectures, but I make sure I read the chapters assigned in the book. Been getting solid grades on the 2 exams so far....Teacher's looking mad as hell too LOL. I think she was expecting me to fail, but when she saw me turn in my test first last week she was like Only way I don't procrastinate is if I'm on adderall. Maybe u should look into it OP. I've studied 10 hours straight on it before and did the virtually impossible. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Oh yeah, drugs is the answer. Might want to check out crystal meth. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.