1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

and Friday....i even had the ol girl out on the streets of the city....Drove it down to the shop.....then it started raining.....PWN3D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Every time I see this updated I smile I love seeing you bring to life the final product that you have in your head. Way to go Tim!!!

thanks alot man....i realy enjoy sharing....as you can see by the dates...im a lil behind on the pic posting...so its a lil closer at the present time....but it saddens me to say...progress will be slow ....yet again....i ran out of mudd last nite...and the fundage for more materials...just isnt there right now....

thanks to my buddys at dashboard tho...i got further than i had planned....they hooked me up with a gallon of duraglass...but i blasted through that...in an afternoon.... :spiteful:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

sick. man. Great work. Looks really good with the primer showing off the lines.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 3 weeks later...

sick. man. Great work. Looks really good with the primer showing off the lines.

yea ....i liked that too...but its gone now...lol...

well i guess i gots some catchin up to do here....

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had my lil man....so i had to get some pix of him with his car:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived