Jump to content

310 Kreations Socal bass and bbq video thread!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Figured all the videos can go in one thread instead of multiple threads......This was a great time and we need more events like this!!! Here are the beginning of my videos...more to come. Make sure those of you that attended pay here too!!

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Posted

Nice vids guys! Lots of people came thru. We definitely gotta get the k1 spot with all the bassheads lol

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Posted

Nice vids guys! Lots of people came thru. We definitely gotta get the k1 spot with all the bassheads lol

can't you get it dude I thought you knew them?! I dont want to be the random calling you.

I know in a little while I can get arua sounds in santa ana to let us use their lot

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...