310 Kreations Socal bass and bbq video thread!!!

I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county.

im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks!

Im planning with hunter to set this up.

oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond.

I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county.

im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks!

Can't wait super excited for what is instore!!!!

I alrdy updated a new post for SoCal demos and bbq's and the Facebook page

This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt :)

06 Scion Build

Congrats on the new job dohckiller808. Hunter nice m name change lol let me know if you guys need anything

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Congrats on the new job dohckiller808. Hunter nice m name change lol let me know if you guys need anything

Haha I had to change my name bc I got locked out of my other accnt!!

I need you to show up haha always a fun time to have ur company

This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt :)

06 Scion Build

Coulda sworn I posted these up in another thread, lol. Here's what I got before my battery died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLzTw_SaHY&list=UUcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ&index=2&feature=plcp

I've got a few clips of Afro's setup, but they're really short so I wanna put those and some clips from here together in one video.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Haha I had to change my name bc I got locked out of my other accnt!!

I need you to show up haha always a fun time to have ur company

lmao Ill be there

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Archived