Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I took a video of my mids and highs today but I don't want to upload it to YT and post it here until I can get my house number either blurred or with a censor bar in front of it.

Could someone walk me through how to do this? The only program I have right now is windows movie maker. I'd prefer to use either that or another free program.

Mods: I hope I put this in the right section. I couldn't find a place where it would fit. Please move as you see fit.

Posted

You can download trial versions of Sony Vegas that Im sure would let you do that. Or you could just put a bunch of title layers over the number in movie maker...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

http://lifehacker.co...rtions-of-video

I haven't tried it, but this might work.

That's a no go. It wigs out and gives a bunch of artifacts doing 60fps 1080p video lol

Posted

I know you can do it with vegas but I don't know about movie maker.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9351 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...