ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 i've been smoking hookah for about 5 years now and i do it about once a day twice if im feeling real good haha. but i just wanted to see if any of you guys smoke. my sheasha of choice is usually starbuzz or tangiers (bigger headbuzz, strong flavor, need a funnel bowl for it) heres my setups, the last pic is my pride and joy khalil mamoon hookah
SnowDrifter Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I do. But I have no where near the collection you have lol. I just have a cheapie hookah ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 I do. But I have no where near the collection you have lol. I just have a cheapie hookah haha this was grown over about 2 years but its well worth it when you get the right hookahs, bowls, and the right technique for packing them.
mrd6 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 My room mates and I just bought this last saturday, only used it twice so far though My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 My room mates and I just bought this last saturday, only used it twice so far though looks like a nice sahara hookah. i just recommend you get a vortex bowl if you smoke starbuzz. http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-6311-vortex-hookah-bowl.html your flavor will be a lot better, and the session will last longer as well without getting harsh.
brad4021 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 my room mates and i smoke at least twice a day most of the time. we are running a big mya hookah and a vortex bowl with the holes on the side of the center post. we usually smoke fantasia shisha. its become like a ritual with us when we watch tv at night
Omega5002 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I do from time to time at my friend's house. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 my room mates and i smoke at least twice a day most of the time. we are running a big mya hookah and a vortex bowl with the holes on the side of the center post. we usually smoke fantasia shisha. its become like a ritual with us when we watch tv at night im stuck to my garage but we have a tv with an xbox out there playing fifa. and sounds like a good setup. fantasia has i nice strong flavor. if you want to get experimental, try tangiers. its a unwashed tobacco with an amazing headbuzz and their flavors are strong. just you need to watch many videos on how to pack it and smoke it before you try it at all. its a whole different experience in the hookah world haha.
ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 and im surprised no one noticed the picture in the top left of the second pic i posted haha
Berto Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I do. I have 2 hookahs so far, a small one and then a bigger one I got cuz my girl liked it. The bigger one is cool, it has 2 walls and you freeze the outer wall which help make you smoke sesh better. (not good at explaining that, I'll post pics tomorrow) TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.