Just wanted to know if anyone has done or has pics of any nice installs in a 80"s GBody?

As i'm sure most of you noticed, I'm new to this forum.

I posted my introduction on the "introduce yourself" thread where I also put this question forgive me for posting question twice, but not many people check that thread.

IMG_06821.jpg

Just wanted to know if anyone has done or has pics of any nice installs in a 80"s GBody?

As i'm sure most of you noticed, I'm new to this forum.

I posted my introduction on the "introduce yourself" thread where I also put this question forgive me for posting question twice, but not many people check that thread.

G-BODY............. wow never heard them be refer to as that. Here we just call it an East Side Cholo car. LOL No offense bro. Well I've done a couple systems in that body style car. Regals, Cutlass and Monte Carlos. a lot of lowriders use those. Sorry no pics. I assume your gonna DONK it out. Let me know. Again sorry no pix.

G-BODY............. wow never heard them be refer to as that. Here we just call it an East Side Cholo car. LOL No offense bro. Well I've done a couple systems in that body style car. Regals, Cutlass and Monte Carlos. a lot of lowriders use those. Sorry no pics. I assume your gonna DONK it out. Let me know. Again sorry no pix.

No....No DONK, It's gonna be my daily driver....Gas is getting a lil to expensive for the expedition to be driven 80 miles a day round trip to work.

no offense taken !

IMG_06821.jpg

gary biggs regal. he sold it but its in the newest car audio and electronics too with the new owner.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

here is a nice one

its all show tho, doesnt look to daily

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/364838

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

G-BODY............. wow never heard them be refer to as that. Here we just call it an East Side Cholo car. LOL No offense bro.

they are called g bodies b/c thats what they are. cutlass monte carlo regals are g bodies

camaro's and firebirds are f bodies

mopar had alot of a bodies

big cadillac devilles olds 98's are i beleive B bodies

they are called g bodies b/c thats what they are. cutlass monte carlo regals are g bodies

camaro's and firebirds are f bodies

mopar had alot of a bodies

big cadillac devilles olds 98's are i beleive B bodies

:lol::lol: yeah I understand that. :lol:

Its just funny to hear/see that thats all.