transmission swap...parts list?

i was kinda thinking of going from an automatic to a manual in my cavalier. I don't want you guys saying "that's dumb, its just a cavalier!" or other stuff like that, it is my money. I would like to know if anybody here can help me put together a parts list for the swap, im sure i can find all the parts or just buy them if nothing else...I'd just like to have a manual car (the ones with a matching motor are hard to find and aren't super cheap around here). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

a lot of work! nothing will work with what you have.. You would need, trans, mounts, axles, the engine harness wont work cause speed sensor wont work with manual trans.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

lol well, i guess I'd like it to be done...because i dont really like driving an automatic anymore (which is kinda unusual around here for people my age) lol and its about 5-6k for another car that has the same motor that i have, so i figured, i might as well just use that amount (probably less?) to make this one what i want.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

• 2 months later...

Archived