PS3-WHO's ONLINE thread!! - Come see who's on,.. Join!

I'd play, but fuck COD :snipersmilie:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Yeah... i wanna play blops..

I prepaid for all maps and content at launch.. and havent even seen any of it...lol

Soo, with the shitty weather... Meh.. why not.... a early beer buzz and get fucking pissed at lag... why not...

I played COD for 2 years, I'm afraid if I buy another copy I'm going to become addicted again.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I also paid for the maps and everything, but at best I've gotten online just to download updates and that's it. Haven't played it in months, won't be buying anything in the series anymore.

Hey man?!?!

Are you able to play right now???? Would love to game with you right now?? Need some one to chat with also

Shit.. i wanna play.. but with some of my peeps..

only thing i enjoyed about this game, was playing with my boys...... Maiko, Mike, you, oneway, nautical, PROmax, Ryan... all of ya... shit..

well, im half drunk already, so the first or second time i get ripped off from lag, Have half the other team packing shottys or some shit..... ill go ahead, and toss my remote through the tv... CHEERS!

damn it !!!..

soooooo... im alone eh???

ok... i foresee a joke of a sesion.. LOL.. ive never even seen the new maps (dloading now) and played about 2 minutes when the first pack came out...

This will be interesting... Im sure ill get frustrated quick as fuck..... and ill have 2 PS3's with games for sale quite quickly..lol

Archived