Second Skin Audio

need help for box design (have a kicker 12")

pintich

Well you likely don't want to go for slim subs like the FLAT12, the VLEX12 is single 4 ohm so you will only get 200W from it. Also I think that you won't get much info on US forums as to how that brand of audio products perform maybe are really bad stuff.. so at least do some research on your country's forums on them before buying.

Well you likely don't want to go for slim subs like the FLAT12, the VLEX12 is single 4 ohm so you will only get 200W from it. Also I think that you won't get much info on US forums as to how that brand of audio products perform maybe are really bad stuff.. so at least do some research on your country's forums on them before buying.

yeah that's true but isent the VLEX12 better then the kicker? the kicker was only at 150wRMS and max on 300 when i toke a look at it :/ how do you mean by just 200w? is the maximum power i just can get?

yeah that's true but isent the VLEX12 better then the kicker? the kicker was only at 150wRMS and max on 300 when i toke a look at it :/ how do you mean by just 200w? is the maximum power i just can get?

That sub is 4 ohm single coil, the MB400.1 will give 400W RMS to a 2 ohm load, if you double the impedance it will deliver 200W RMS. Don't know about your sub, kickers are really loud but sound quality is below average. If you can get locally an Alpine type R 12" sub that would be a nice sub to get loud and with nice sound quality.

That sub is 4 ohm single coil, the MB400.1 will give 400W RMS to a 2 ohm load, if you double the impedance it will deliver 200W RMS. Don't know about your sub, kickers are really loud but sound quality is below average. If you can get locally an Alpine type R 12" sub that would be a nice sub to get loud and with nice sound quality.

No thy dont have that :/ ...but what would you choose if you have to choose betwen the "Kicker" or "Ampire VLEX12" ?

Archived