LT.Smoke Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 No talk, no touch, no eye contact..............rules for everyone that comes over to your house! While training, these are very important tools! Everyone that comes over has to ignore him basically. Obviously it's more than that, but you can look it up. Here by the way: http://www.cesarsway.com/ Cesar Milan is a total jackass... I wish he was banned from owning animals... Some of his ways are really messed up for training dogs... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
94jettameowpsst Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 My personal experience over the past 35 years of having a dog in the family is, no matter how friendly he/she is, if their pack is threatened, then watch the fuck out. My rottie now is in training to be a therapy dog, but I would think twice if you want to come over my fence at night I grew up with a black lab that NEVER showed any sort of pack mentality until one night someone decided they wanted to come through his dog door when it was just my mom and me at home. My most vivid memory was the sheer amount of blood around the dog door, patio and then fence on his way back out. Train your dog to be a part of the family, and he will know when to do the rest. This^ I have 3 pitbulls that I'm trying to break the stigma about And are super friendly IE kiss you to death However If they feel some bad vibes coming from you they're gonna let y 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
94jettameowpsst Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 My personal experience over the past 35 years of having a dog in the family is, no matter how friendly he/she is, if their pack is threatened, then watch the fuck out. My rottie now is in training to be a therapy dog, but I would think twice if you want to come over my fence at night I grew up with a black lab that NEVER showed any sort of pack mentality until one night someone decided they wanted to come through his dog door when it was just my mom and me at home. My most vivid memory was the sheer amount of blood around the dog door, patio and then fence on his way back out. Train your dog to be a part of the family, and he will know when to do the rest. This^ I have 3 pitbulls that I'm trying to break the stigma about And are super friendly IE kiss you to death However If they feel some bad vibes coming from you they're gonna let you know in a hurry and I didn't teach any of them to do that. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
94jettameowpsst Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 No talk, no touch, no eye contact..............rules for everyone that comes over to your house! While training, these are very important tools! Everyone that comes over has to ignore him basically. Obviously it's more than that, but you can look it up. Here by the way: http://www.cesarsway.com/ Cesar Milan is a total jackass... I wish he was banned from owning animals... Some of his ways are really messed up for training dogs... 99% of his ways work so I disagree 110%. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
LT.Smoke Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 No talk, no touch, no eye contact..............rules for everyone that comes over to your house! While training, these are very important tools! Everyone that comes over has to ignore him basically. Obviously it's more than that, but you can look it up. Here by the way: http://www.cesarsway.com/ Cesar Milan is a total jackass... I wish he was banned from owning animals... Some of his ways are really messed up for training dogs... 99% of his ways work so I disagree 110%. Well then he has you fooled as well... Cesar's methods are designed around instilling fear in animals but hey if thats what you want for your animals thats cool... Before you fire back say I am talking s**t just know that my information and opinions have come to be because my girl is a liscensed vet tech so I get good information from her and the Vets she works with Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
94jettameowpsst Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 2 girls I've dated use Cesar's method, ones a horse trainer and a vet tech and the other is an actual vet and behavioral modifier and I've used em since I got my first dog. Fear would mean the dog would be apprehensive around the person disciplining them. How would YOU get a 90lb pitbull to not snap at you or someone else? Or what would you do to discipline the dog if it fought at a dog park? Dogs see aggression towards them by their pack leader as a weak emotion so how does Cesar control so many animals if he's borderline abusive? I'm not knockin ya as everyone's different, but try using another method when it's with a dog aggressive dog in a group setting and see how it goes. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
sbg Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 been around 5 months from the 1st post i put up on this, and just want to add a new pic and say that my dog is awasome and SMART! the natural protection of his family did come out of him and now he is a real good guard dog he is now 60 pounds and around 8 months old. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.