Hey guys,

i have a little 1991 Plymouth Laser with a hifonics Bxi1606d amp powing 2 10" kicker L7's. i kill my battery pretty quick... my lights dim really bad when the volume is up and im thinking i could use a Capasitor and maybe even a new alternator.

as far as the alternator goes what size do you think ill need? im pretty sure the stock one on my car is a 75amp one. what size would be good to go to and might have some room to spare incase i want to upgrade? i dont want to completly over do it and pay too much.

and a capasitor. what size should i get for my system? could i get a bigger one just in case i ever want to upgrade?

thanks for the help. sorry if these questions are kinda newbie-ish but i am new to car audio and im trying to get the roots. please help me.

Thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

what guage wireing are you using? do a big three upgrade, forget the word capcitor they dont really exist :P, and like mrwigglez said get a second battery.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

kinetik hc 600, or 800 or a powermaster, or dcaudio one simular to the kinetiks. I only listed the kinetik first cuzz Im not sure what the dc audio or powermaster equvilants are. all great batteries.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg