My Mom Needs A New Car...she Got One! Pix!

hmm more pics of mom... lol get some nicer pics of her car collection too. if it was up to me i would get an f430 scuderia.

buuuttt since she wants something exotic i would tell her to wait till the alfa romeo competizione comes out. itll be out later this year but its such a gorgeous car.

Posted Image

yeah i think i win lol i forget the price range on this tho i think its in f430 territory

edit: theyre 200k brand new

hmm more pics of mom... lol get some nicer pics of her car collection too. if it was up to me i would get an f430 scuderia.

buuuttt since she wants something exotic i would tell her to wait till the alfa romeo competizione comes out. itll be out later this year but its such a gorgeous car.

Posted Image

yeah i think i win lol i forget the price range on this tho i think its in f430 territory

While we are at it why don't we just get a Veyron....its only a little bit more!! :lol: I give up for now, I'm going to bed. No more drooling over sexy cars for me tonight!

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

While we are at it why don't we just get a Veyron....its only a little bit more!! :lol: I give up for now, I'm going to bed. No more drooling over sexy cars for me tonight!

well considering its the same price as a 360 its really not that bad. a veyron is like a million dollars more.

LOL I know, but she wants to leave that insane exotic range and reenter the normal rich range...

Cadillac XLR Roadster with the Platinum package. I beleive it has an automatic trans, comes in convertible, and will be a reliable car. Plus its about $14k under your budget, go crazy and get it supercharged with a bassani cat-back! ;)

Cadillac XLR Roadster with the Platinum package. I beleive it has an automatic trans, comes in convertible, and will be a reliable car. Plus its about $14k under your budget, go crazy and get it supercharged with a bassani cat-back! ;)

Ummm I think it was discontinued, and thus, no warantees! That was what I suggested to her at first.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

and pics for the hell of it

I second this motion....Just because I want to see what type of Ferrari she's driving :mellow:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived