Sonic Electronix

Will 2 18" lvl3 dc do the trick? I can get those for 650,, power can come later if it must, I did hair tricks in an f 150 with a single power acousik fubar 15 in a ported box tuned to 28, but now getting in a mustang and I was gunna wall behind the seats like behind the driver seat

Will they? Nobody here can tell you. Just depends on how well designed and built your box is and how well you have sealed it off. Then I hope you do the electrical properly to get an amp worth something

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Not trying to get bashed like crazy lol I'm new to walls or anything this crazy haha but I can build pretty well, just never done a wall have done 4th order and like 15 ported ones just nothing crazy I wanna really throw it over the top, I used to have a mustang 97 and it could shake hair but only made a few hairs rise and that was the fubar in a normal 4cu box ported

We're not trying to bash it's just we can't tell you for sure what's gonna do a hair trick. Also walls can get expensive and with your budget it might be best to save up some more before you start your build.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

If I take to competition wouldn't cutting rear deck put me in diff class? And I'm willing to strip all interior outta back, did it in old one and unbolted all seats and support bracket that's how I fit the others in my old one in getting exact replica of y old one

Archived