Jump to content

Hurricane winds in the Blazer! (4th order wall)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Chase drove up for a demo, and I figured I would make a short clip for the tube, hope you enjoy!

Please share, comment, Subscribe and Like!

and before you ask.. please read the description in the video link, it may just answer your question(s).

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg
Posted

awesome !!

I'm seriously thinking about starting a project with a 4th order.

still deciding on the vehicle tho.

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

awesome !!

I'm seriously thinking about starting a project with a 4th order.

still deciding on the vehicle tho.

Thanks.

I am really glad I went with a 4th, the output is insane.. way more then expected. Kills the lows.

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg
Posted

Is there a build log? Sorry I'm on mobile in case its in your sig... I feel like our blazers are brothers haha

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6359 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...