Friend Is Moveing And Tryn To Sell All Kinds Of Tools?....

well i have an old friend thats movein back to michagan from fla, and shes moveing friday, well her ole mans in prison and isnt geting out for atlest 54 years.....

well shes got oxyacetylene tanks ( the 4 ft tall tanks) gagues, hoses and hand nozles with cart, engine picker, engine stand, lincon 220 v sitck welder , chain saws, band saws, hand tools all kinds of goodies, i mean real good goodies lol.. and im not sure how much i should offer for it all, shes wanting to sell me everything she cant take with her......i think shes going to ask for about 500 but im not on the level of givein 500 for something when the money is needed in a rush... im thinkin around 250-300 .... but my main thing aside from how much to pay is how much is it really worth and how hard do you think it would be for me to resell it for a profit?....

Edited by roscoe1129
fixed that word for ya man!

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If you get any info on that engine picker and stand. I might be interested. Got a motor swap planned in about a month.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

lmao sounds good to me, ill buy it all and when i have it all at the house ill let yall know so you can pick out the stuff you want lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats what i came to on the value of the cuting outfit $300 and the weilder i know cost him 250 new when he got it and im the only one that has used it lol oooooooooooooooooo i just rememberd one other thing i almost forgot all about, he has a brand new husky 80 gallon air compressor in the back yard *stand up kind* i dont know what he gave for that but i know it was well over 300 so i might end up givein 500 for it all if the package includes the cuting outfit, welder, air compressor engine stand and picker... that would be the shitnezzz

well shes supposed to call me tonight with a complete list of items that she wants to sell me and a price for it all, and shes only selling me the big items all the little stuff she cant take shes going to let me have just for buying all the big stuff.... so you might have a deal on the cuting outfit lol... i cant think of anything i can do with it other than burn my van down with... and the welder i would burn the van down as well with that lol....