Second Skin Audio

i think my hdc3 18 hates my box :/

Fatman489

I'm going with atleast an aq 3500 ... I don't really care if it pops ... As far as selling it I have no time to sell things lol ... Just like I don't really have time to build a better box, if I had someone near by that built boxes I would gladly pay because my time is worth more than the money, I agree though it should be murdering my hx2s , when I changed from 2 10s to a single 15 the low end difference was very noticeable , this 18 from the 12s I can't tell much of a difference on the low end , the sound projects farther from the car but I think the 12s would project just as far off the t1000, according to measurements my port area is 97.5 sqin so its close to the 100 someone previously said I needed, guess when I get back home ill play with my amp settings some and see if I can't get it to hit lower,

Gimmie the HX2s and I will build you a box. But you gotta come pick it up.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Lol hx2s are my babies they ain't going anywhere ... I looked for a few years trying to find a set and after many failed attempts I finally found some , and they are going to be buried with me , just about any of my other equipment will come and go but my hx2s will stay unless I can find some power hx2s then I MIGHT let the punches go , but I love them things since they are first gens with the 3d rf logo not the second gens with the swirled type logo

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

I used to have 3 of them, same style as you describe. I regretted selling them the day the left. Sold them to a very good friend under the understanding that he would sell them back to me if he wanted to get rid of them. He gave them to his little cousin who sold them to another guy who blew all three the first week he had them....then threw them in the trash.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Ouch ... I so would have went on a throat punching rampage haha ... I wish mine were dual 2 ohm but sadly they are dual 4s ... But I got them for an extremely awesome deal ... 70$ for both :)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Paid $700 for the three and two Black and grind Punch 800a2's. I later got a third 800 and put one on each 12...in a sealed box they put in the work. Never got into ported boxes till after i sold them, I bet they would have beat. By far my favorite sub/amp combo I have ever had, not the loudest i have had but I never had a single issue from those subs/amps. Imagine if they were Power HX2 on some Power 1000a2's

d(-__-)b

well there is more cone area on 2 -12s + i would think 2 HX2s would out do 1 -18 hdc3 IN MY OPIINION. WAS THE 2 12S ON THE SAME AMP?

2 12" circles = 226 square inches of space

1 18" circle = 254 square inches of space.

math > you

Paid $700 for the three and two Black and grind Punch 800a2's. I later got a third 800 and put one on each 12...in a sealed box they put in the work. Never got into ported boxes till after i sold them, I bet they would have beat. By far my favorite sub/amp combo I have ever had, not the loudest i have had but I never had a single issue from those subs/amps. Imagine if they were Power HX2 on some Power 1000a2's

My boy that used to build my boxes had first gen power hx2 12s on 2 power 1000a2s ... In a ported wall in a 91 crx ... It would get down I don't recall what he hit on the meter but I recall sittin in it with a huge smile on my face lol ... A tree ended up crushing that car during a bad storm :(

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Kranny I didn't say it doesn't work on my computer I just can't get it to add up right , like it keeps saying my port is gonna take up over 60% of my gross volume , as for why blow it twice ... Why not lol I blew the motor in my old car 5 times in 4 months pushing it to its limits just to see what exactly it can take

Where can I buy the drugs you are on?

I'm gonna hate

Also you build up Nissans and Yotas, if you ever paid for Honda anything and it was supposed to be fast I REALLY need your connect. "I break shit cuz I'm rich" is a stupid excuse, you either won the lottery for "6 figures a year" or have a fat-ass trust fund because you seem young and irresponsible. At this point, and with your avatar, I'm calling it a troll thread.

I'm gonna hate

This thread has made me laugh! Thank you for that OP. It doesn't sound like you really want any ACTUAL help from reading all the posts. Seems like you just wanna play with your poorly designed box and blow some nice equipment. It's good you have deep pockets, audio company reps love idiots like you. Good luck on your conquest with a car that's really easy to get loud. If you were willing to design a proper box, 2 12s could murder the turd of a box that poor 18" is in now.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived