Sundown Audio

Soundstream Joins The 10,000+ Watt Amplifier Club

paul

Well, I guess 10,000 watts and up may be the direction that amplifier manufactures may be heading.

A pic of what could possibly be sounstream's 10,000+ watt amp. SoundStream claim's that it does 15,000 watts continous. That's "claim" to do 15,000 watts continous. Now, I don't know about you guys but since there a bunch of members here who are very familiar with the inner working's and components of amplifier, you tell me.

Here's a link for more details.

"Link"

soundstream-15000-watt-amplifier.jpg

hasnt this been out for a while now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hasnt this been out for a while now.

Actually no, the main emphasis on this amp is that it could do over 10,000 watts. Soundstream claims that it has 15,000 watts of continues power. If you look at there entire line up of amps, the most that their amps could do is 8500 watts rms @ 1 ohm. And that's their triple X 10,000D. Their actually venturing out into 12,000 and 15,000 watts teritory which should be comming really soon. You can see this on their website in their 2008 product catalog. It's just that the pic that is shown in the first post is a possibility of what their most powerful amp may look like.

If I remember right, the specs they do have on their website are for 12volt systems. The 10,000 does more on 16volt (of course).

We are trying to find out if I still have a soundstream sponsorship (missed a few shows last season). If so, I will be running the xxx-12000d on 12 splx-154 subs when it comes out. Up till then I should be using the 4000d on 4 splx-154 subs. God I hope I can get the system built for SBN

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

If I remember right, the specs they do have on their website are for 12volt systems. The 10,000 does more on 16volt (of course).

We are trying to find out if I still have a soundstream sponsorship (missed a few shows last season). If so, I will be running the xxx-12000d on 12 splx-154 subs when it comes out. Up till then I should be using the 4000d on 4 splx-154 subs. God I hope I can get the system built for SBN

god i hope i can hear it at sbn :)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg