Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What to choose...  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which subs for my DD?

    • RE MT 15"s
      8
    • DC LVL 4 15"s
      21
    • AQ HDC3 15"s
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted

DC lvl4 (2)

AQ HDC3 (2)

RE MT (2)

Which of the previous would be best suited for a daily driver, walled off in my civic coupe? Looking for something to be able to get low and loud, but unlike the BTL, have a nice upper bass kick too. Probably 35hz or below for tuning. As far as power, I currently have no amp so I can work around that lol

Thanks

New project in the works ;)

Posted

most are going to say DC so might as well go with them, but as some will know i didnt vote for them AudioQue FOR LIFE!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

i say dc because rusty will respond to questions, they are nice looking subs noones bithced about them that im aware of, and if you dont go dc the smd crew might had to get violent

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

I know lol, I'm feeling so much peer pressure for the DC's right now. All I know is that I've been looking at some of the AQ 15"s wanging and damn... Thats all I can say lol.

New project in the works ;)

Posted

i know of like 3 on here who are running or about to run the HDC3s arron, jmancole i think thats how you spell his name and myself... i do a 141 on music...well ive only metered one time but im sure my sub can do a 143 max..but i also need a new box...

here is some vids..not at full excursion

here is the 141.7 on throw it up

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bmac...nt=bryan001.flv

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

What kind of power are you getting out of that gp amp?

right now i have it on about 1900 but i need a bigger amp

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 927 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...