Sonic Electronix

Yeah! Those are the old style!!

It's not DC or Fi quality by any means. But for 50 bucks, you got some subs that will handle 2k each. Not bad if you ask me

A friend of mine had one of their mono amps. It fell short of the suggested RMS power (we clamped it) but it was a older model.

Cheap amps are sweet. Keep it, you might find a use for it someday.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I'm sure Power Acoustic is sold a Bestbuy...not that it means anything, but it does mean something :ehh:

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I'm sure Power Acoustic is sold a Bestbuy...not that it means anything, but it does mean something :ehh:

I dont think Best Buy has stooped that low just yet, lol. PA amps and Pioneer subs is a very very common setup here locally. You can buy them at every hole in the wall shop and theres at least three "Car audio dealers" at the local flea market peddling PA. For the money you spent on the equipment you stole it IMO. Im sure you can make that money back 3-4times over.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I dont think Best Buy has stooped that low just yet, lol. PA amps and Pioneer subs is a very very common setup here locally. You can buy them at every hole in the wall shop and theres at least three "Car audio dealers" at the local flea market peddling PA. For the money you spent on the equipment you stole it IMO. Im sure you can make that money back 3-4times over.

Ha, well here in Canada, Bestbuy has stooped pretty low. At some stores you can't even get components...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

yeah my local alberta best buy doesn't sell components..they all run ULTIMATE and bassworks, that's it. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived