Sonic Electronix

ive been trying to find some research but cant get a straight anwser. does power acoustik have good amps or subs? not comparing to fosgate or sundown. etc... but just in general for their price. i just picked up a pa LT1920-2 amp along with two 10 mofo subs and the best part a mtx 3404 amp. all for 50 bucks. i tested the mtx amp which was the only reason i bought it. but yeah just wanted to know about pa.

Pretty 'meh'

I've owned one of their subs. It's not the horror story POS that people make it out to be. But it is pretty bland. It likes low notes but sounds muddy and will handle ~1200 watts clamped on music playing things like 'put me in the freezer.' But only clean power

If your on a strict budget and are not looking to shake the earth. Go for it. But I would suggest buying there top of the line equipment. Keep in mind there "5500watt" amps are more like 2k if i remember right. The MOFOs are not bad but the suspension is weak as shit. Dont overpower them and put them in a decent box and you can make some noise.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Wait shit.. The 10s are the old style MOFOs right? Those are actually sweet

Archived