Second Skin Audio

blow through equipment advice

jhmeg2

I have a couple friends that want to move a lot of air, but are cheap ass at best. One has a F250 super duty, and wants a lot of sub, but wont spend money. I am trying to convince him to do a blow through with a single 15". Well, I want him to do it with 8 10's I have, but like I said won't spend money. Looking or an inexspensive 15". The other friend, has a 2000'ish Dodge Ram. He said we will do it, if I can do it cheap. So I told him no labor cost. Just materials. But same thing, he broke too. Also, HAVE TO TAKE UP NO SPACE IN EITHER TRUCK. So looking for options on subs and amps. Looked at Sundown E15's. I was thinking a 15 in a T-line blowthrough for both. What do you all think? I hate people that want it all, but are not willing to put out any cash.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Sounds like they not really interested if they dont want to spend the money to do it.

well, if I can have some advice, maybee they can be persueded

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Sorry but a single 15 like that won't move a lot of air.

what do you mean like that. the E series? I was even thinking, about an Orion HCCA 12, I might get for about $300,

OiRYFHf.png

lol, yeah, like I said cheap. but I'm gonna try. He is going to pay for materials... but need to find cheap equipment. I know I can buld something violant, but, what about 2 12s

OiRYFHf.png

Archived