Melissa's F-250 Build Small Update 3/09/09

that build is coming along nicely!! goodwork! :)

i was wondering if there will be any issues with the amps and other components screwed down to metal (i know the amps are on the carpet, but the screws are still metal)? I always thought that mounting anyting to metal will invite/cause noise. Is that true? I don't have any experience doing it, has it ever caused you any problems?

I haven't heard of this issue before. Or had this issue before.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

harbor freight T-handles FTW :D metric and standard.....10$ out the door for the set.

I'm like a crackhead in HF.

I see something, "5 dollars!" it can't be that bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I gots me some wire in today :D

Team Broke-Ass Style :P

Posted Image

It's a little bigger then the 1/0 I had laying around :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good thing it's flexible.

Posted Image

And since I don't want it to burn to the ground I picked up some circuit breakers

Posted Image

Almost a pound a foot. :blink:

Posted Image

how much bigger is that stuff in comparison to 4 gauge?

also are u gonna run it under the car??

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

how much bigger is that stuff in comparison to 4 gauge?

also are u gonna run it under the car??

it's A little big to run under the carpet ;)

It took me a min to find some 4G wire :lol: I don't use too much of it anymore :unsure:

Posted Image

where did you get that stuff??

Here ya go.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoppercableman

Posted Image

lol thats barely a comparison there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0