if i waited to go to the barber shop to get shaved id have a damn beard.

Well then I am so glad I can't grow facial hair to save my life lol. It usually grows into a goat and stash but thats it never connects like I want and I have tried not getting it cut for months but it just gets bushy and annoying. My sideburns wont connect either lol, If I cut off all my facial hair I look like a 13 year old.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My sideburns wont connect either lol, If I cut off all my facial hair I look like a 13 year old girl

Fixed

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I don't shave myself but my barber shaves and tapes me with a straight razor it keeps my tape line sharp and clean for up to two weeks so no complaints but he uses a new blade after every 2 or 3 people. I have never seen him use the leather strap but he has one though. I can tell you this though he has never nicked me and thats saying a lot because those blades are sharp as shit. He has nicked me with the clippers a few times though.

Ewww! Every 2 or 3 people? Lol. You got other people's face goo on your face! Hope you shower after your visits. Lmao

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I don't shave myself but my barber shaves and tapes me with a straight razor it keeps my tape line sharp and clean for up to two weeks so no complaints but he uses a new blade after every 2 or 3 people. I have never seen him use the leather strap but he has one though. I can tell you this though he has never nicked me and thats saying a lot because those blades are sharp as shit. He has nicked me with the clippers a few times though.

Ewww! Every 2 or 3 people? Lol. You got other people's face goo on your face! Hope you shower after your visits. Lmao

Lol my barber is very sanitary they get cleaned in hot water, alcohol and sprayed with something that helps the blade go across your face its a small little bottle. He is an older 65 year old man been in this business a minute been cutting my hair since I was a baby cut my dads hair for awhile too.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My sideburns wont connect either lol, If I cut off all my facial hair I look like a 13 year old girl

Fixed

You would! you asshat, where the hell are my subs bitch :lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Lol my barber is very sanitary they get cleaned in hot water, alcohol and sprayed with something that helps the blade go across your face its a small little bottle. He is an older 65 year old man been in this business a minute been cutting my hair since I was a baby cut my dads hair for awhile too.

Better hope he don't get no parkinson's.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Better hope he don't get no parkinson's.

:rofl::roflmao: Now why you gotta go make me paranoid and shit.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Fixed

LOL you know exactly where they are and what you gotta do to get them ;)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Fixed

LOL you know exactly where they are and what you gotta do to get them ;)

That's not fair though who the hell told you to put them there I didn't need an excuse to visit that place I could've gone there anytime I wanted I have an open invitation from Don to do so.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I know but you was slacking. So I helped you along so you can get double satisfaction. You can have Adam and then subs when you're done abusing him

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived