Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

You can go to dorco. They have razors and such that are dramatically cheaper. I know how you felt, as I used Gilette and the replacement cartridges? Oh god. But found Dorco and think I spent around $35 for a new razor and cartridges. The blades last, I got tons of cartridges, and really no complaints. Sure, doesn't come with all the bells and whistles but if you're thinking of a straight razor, obviously don't care for the bells and whistles. Should be good for around a year... for $35.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

You can go to dorco. They have razors and such that are dramatically cheaper. I know how you felt, as I used Gilette and the replacement cartridges? Oh god. But found Dorco and think I spent around $35 for a new razor and cartridges. The blades last, I got tons of cartridges, and really no complaints. Sure, doesn't come with all the bells and whistles but if you're thinking of a straight razor, obviously don't care for the bells and whistles. Should be good for around a year... for $35.

True

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Ftw.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

You can go to dorco. They have razors and such that are dramatically cheaper. I know how you felt, as I used Gilette and the replacement cartridges? Oh god. But found Dorco and think I spent around $35 for a new razor and cartridges. The blades last, I got tons of cartridges, and really no complaints. Sure, doesn't come with all the bells and whistles but if you're thinking of a straight razor, obviously don't care for the bells and whistles. Should be good for around a year... for $35.

That sure looks like it worth looking into for my boy he goes through blades all the time. I try to get him to make them last but soft face I guess. lol

Ftw.

Have you tried the dollar shave club?

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...