I have replaced the head gasket, head, seals, thermostat, radiator cap in my truck in the past fer months. it had great heat till the head gasket went out, now it gets warm, enough to defrost windows and provide little warmth but not like it was. I have noticed the upper radiator inlet pipe is cracked, would this cause the issue? I have touched the heater core hoses and one seems to be hotter than the other, trying to run down the issue so i can get some heat in the truck again for winter.

Seems like the heater core may be pluged. Try back flushing it

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i just flushed the core, a few chucks came out and started flowing good, flushed it both ways 3 times, put it back together and filled it up, let it idle, water went down then filled more, has better heat now and no signs of dripping to the floor, will give it a few days and see how it goes. thanks for the help

Archived