Legalized in Colorado?

I hope there's nice and clear rules. But from what I'm hearing that's not the case. A pitty.

The Netherlands taken as example: a new law was voted saying weed can only be sold to residents as there was a big tourism to the point were some of the border towns were having trouble dealing with the extra amount of traffic etc. the things is tourism is still existing and now the weed is being sold on the street meaning quality strats being an issue, ...

There is a big problem as growing the product is still forbidden in the Netherlands... a real joke if you ask me. :fool:

Belgium has a tolerance: 4 grams is allowed for personal use, but no smoking in public, dealing, ...

Smoking and driving is "controlled", but as the police needs to contact a doctor to take a blood sample (as all the other tests are not accepted) fill in all the paperwork: this is not done in practice. A shame!!! We are hunting drunk drivers, but when it concerns drugs we all accept they are being sold and used, but it takes too much effort to control :unknw:

Marihuana is just as bad as regular sigarettes concerning cancer when smoked.

Alcohol is a hard drug.. legallised, but most people forget it really is a hard drug!

Siggies are made even more addictive by adding substances to open the lungs when inhaling, ...

All in all: there need to be good laws and deal with the whole process: growing - selling - control on use. This way it will create jobs and take some people into legallity paying taxes and making a contribution to society.

It's been 10 years I've actually smoked weed and 3 years any sigarette, but loving my glass of wine during dinner :D

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

I don't know, dude. Not long ago the feds did a sweep of California and busted a ton of dispensaries. I think they wait until it gets to a certain point, to make it worth busting them all at once.

But you are right, it does free up the state justice system from citing, arresting, and/or prosecuting people for weed, leaving them available for more important criminal acts.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

just because a state law passes

doesnt mean the feds wont pinch u

i heard the only reason feds are not on top of these places is because they have been told to use their resources elsewhere

like stopping the cartel murders of border patrol police

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

they should concentrate more on preventing cocaine, heroin and other shit like that which makes people eat other peoples faces off from coming in from Mexico.

The government uses medical facts about weed, not actual users opinion.

Here's part of the reason why. Major drug syndicates use marijuana sales to help fund their 'hard drug' operations. Weed is the easiest thing to sell and cheapest to produce. Profit margins allow for the production of harder drugs.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

they should concentrate more on preventing cocaine, heroin and other shit like that which makes people eat other peoples faces off from coming in from Mexico.

The government uses medical facts about weed, not actual users opinion.

Here's part of the reason why. Major drug syndicates use marijuana sales to help fund their 'hard drug' operations. Weed is the easiest thing to sell and cheapest to produce. Profit margins allow for the production of harder drugs.

lol im pretty sure the sales profit of marijuana dont even touch the sales profit of blow or H for a cartel

i always thought they still dabbled in cheap greens because theres a demand and moneys the game

they smuggle ppl across and guns too

the govt always worries a major cartel could be bought by al qaeda and help them across the border

because they only care about making the most money

why else would they leave 49 decapitated bodies on the side of a mexican highway

http://www.christian...-highway-74888/

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

I would have thought Cocaine by far....

But growing it here, by recuitement, then sale is growing.. In our state anyway..

I love the fact of legalization ... And I don't smoke, but I feel the wrong people are on the street and the wrong cats are sitting in a cell.

I posted this on facebook, so:

You know... this whole States legalizing Pot is Interesting and all.... and it is well within their rights, so go ahead and pass the dutchie to the left hand side, but a thought- what if you can smoke all the weed you want but still have to drug test for a job? I mean really- it is your choice, but something tells me that people will smoke pot and then "not be able to get a job" so they will be chilling out on the government dime. What a great future- smoke pot all day, watch brainless Comedy Central programs, and wait for the Government Cheese truck to pull up. Lovely.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Legalizing at a state level is a stepping stone, however I hope it doesn't make the cause look bad in the meantime. No shenanigans at this point, cannabis has been illegal in the states for too long.

I'm gonna hate

Archived