Sonic Electronix

Almost caught for loud stereo

I've passed a lot of cops around here and haven't been messed with. It could be that I am in a MINI Cooper, and is not exactly the first car you would look at when you hear it though :pardon:

But, back on topic. Don't break the law then get scared when you know what you are doing.

try a PT loser, COME AT ME BRO

Hey I have a pt lol

And I've gotten a ticket for it 100% my fault but lesson learn no bumping at red lights

It's 50ft around me, but I don't do it in traffic and stuff unless I have it on low and my windows are open so its barley hearable and someone asks me to shut it off. That happened today and I just went to decaf and turned it all the way up and smiled.

I'm not a asshole unless your a asshole

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived