Will my electrical be strong enough

So im second guessing myself today and maybe its a good thing but im not sure my electrical will be strong enough for what i want. so fuck it im asking for help. dont care if there is a thousand of these on here im asking anyways

here is my plan (as of right now)

big 3 obviously( probably one of the 1/0 ones from Snafu)

175A alt form singer (BIGGEST ONE I CAN FIND RIGHT NOW i want bigger but nobody else has one that fits right(

1 d5100r under hood as primary battery

1 d3100 in rear

1-2 runs 1/0 of KNU Kolossus Flex (OFC)

all to power a bc3500d and a SA 125.4

ANY Input would be appreciated. the big thing i am questioning is if the ALT will be big enough or if i need to pick up another battery.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

1ohm i am nowhere near experienced enough to fuck with .5 and my electrical definitely could not handle that

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

if you can, kinetic is the way to go... in my opinion. im running a kinetic 2000 on mine and i have plenty of power

Please explain why Kinetic is the way to go over XS power? lol.

I would do another 3100 if you can Maebros...but I like more. For a BC2k I was going 240amp alt replacing stock batt with XS that was same size I can't remember model number for the life of me and two 3100's in the back..but even XSpower said that was overkill... that I wouldn' even need the 3100's in back.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Like you said, a bigger alt would be nice because that is the only thing that is really going to allow you to go full tilt for longer periods of time. I have the same problem with mine, 220 from mechman was the highest output quote i could get form any company.

But, I think you should be fine with what you have. It is by no means unreasonable for your power. Just watch it and if you seem to be dropping voltage more than you want, then think about grabbing another 3100

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived