Sonic Electronix

Door Speaker's Amplified

i've never been on this topic before but how or is it posble to hook up 4 6X9s up to a 2 channel amp with 2 drivers?

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

i've never been on this topic before but how or is it posble to hook up 4 6X9s up to a 2 channel amp with 2 drivers?

Hmm i think your a little confused my freind, a driver is a speaker, so is it 2 or 4 speakers? Also im assuming they are 4 ohm drivers? If so, and if there are 4, wire two in parallel on each side, then connect the parallel sets on each side to the right and left channels. Just be sure your amp can do a 2ohm stero load, just about all amps do anyway.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Are you asking if you can run your speakers and 2 subs on the same amp?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Are you asking if you can run your speakers and 2 subs on the same amp?

uh yea.....exactly

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

You would have to get a 3, 4, or 5 channel amp to wire it like that man, sorry.

^ Exactly, no you can't. You could run both sets of speakers like kbreudi said and sacrifice your fader (if they're up front that won't matter), or both subs, but you couldn't combine everything.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

^ Exactly, no you can't. You could run both sets of speakers like kbreudi said and sacrifice your fader (if they're up front that won't matter), or both subs, but you couldn't combine everything.

wat if i run 1 channel for the woofers and the other channel for the rest...will it work?

Archived