Second Skin Audio

NEW ported box in chrysler 300 1 15 ?pics, HELP

ThreehundredC

i want to port thru my rear deck with one 15L7. in a 2005 Chrysler 300c. i was wondering if i could get some help with ideas on how to do it..Listing to rap music ,slowed down music with lot of low 30s bass wanting most air movement in front seats possible. wanting the sub to be 'sealed' up in a box.
my 300 trunk is 31.5 wide lower part towards the seats height is 14.5 (can remove underliner for another inch or so) then it opens up 21 inches ,

EDIT

NEW box design on latest page i would like some input please

well not bandpass. ..w.e u think is best. had a 12 L7 ported andsub firing back. fit between the wheelwheels under the back dash area31.5 w 17.5 deep 14.5 to the top. with 3.5 port im guessing build it like this just a little bit deeper

good box designs dont come free...its not a matter of branding or not. aside from kicker being "meh", thats not the problem.

the free box design guys on here have lives, and they dont scour threads on here looking forward to spending their time on something like that. they're not a charity.

if you want an okay design, that nobody knows if it will work or not, then contact Joe X or somebody else that does free designs on here. im not going to vouch for him, but hes a member on here that does constant designs.

if you want a design from somebody that knows that the hell it is they're doing, you can contact Ray or Ram designs (i'd do ray first, because hes a bawss) but it is likely that you will have to pay some money. but its worth it.

Archived