Second Skin Audio

NEW ported box in chrysler 300 1 15 ?pics, HELP

ThreehundredC

but remeber the obsidian is reconable and handle a little more power

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

• 2 weeks later...

so i took the floor boards out and got the box to sit a inch lower so it slide back but still makes no diffrence in saved trunk space guess my only option is a tiny box for a l7 or a sealed box but who does that!

• 2 weeks later...

i want to make a 4th order witha sealed section at the back of the trunk and ported twards front or rear deck 6x9s and 8in woofer hole

well its another ported box with a bigger port than last time the box pictured above sold last week so i was riding all week with NO SUB! so i hadda remake a box

got the box all done just need some connections for the wires to get out the box

Do i just go to ace hardware and grab some bolts and wing nuts or what?

Splatter port

downsized_0510031808_zps9323824d.jpg

should i just drill holes and run speaker wire out side the box then connected that wire to my amp wire, i want to be able to remove it every so often

well i drilled and filled the holes after pulling the wires thru took a test drive few minutes ago ...idk the 3.75 inch port was playing deep this one shakes more stuff in the cup holders n such might do better on a meter since its a higher tune but i love to dig down in the high 20s but its a more flashy box

downsized_0511031412_zps704780a1.jpg

Archived